WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small text files that are sent to the terminal you use to access to the Internet (usually your browser) by the websites you visit. Cookies are stored in your computer or device to be recognized by those websites on your subsequent visits. Each cookie is unique to each browser and device you use to access our Website.
Cookies cannot view or retrieve data from other cookies, transmit computer viruses or identify and use e-mail addresses, nor can they capture files or data stored on your device.
Cookies can be installed by the operator of the website you are visiting (“first party cookies”) or by other websites (“third party cookies”).
Cookies can be permanently stored in your device until they expire or until you delete them (“permanent cookies”) or they can be automatically eliminated when you abandon the Website or when you close your browser (“session cookies”).
Cookies are used for several purposes, in order to ensure the correct functioning of the Website and offer an improved and more efficient browsing experience, for instance:
- displaying relevant navigation settings;
- remembering visitors’ preferences;
- improving the overall user experience;
- limiting the number of advertisements shown by preventing the visitor from viewing ads already displayed in the past.
COOKIES USED ON THE WEBSITE
Strictly necessary cookies. These cookies are necessary for website operation and cannot be deactivated in our systems. They are usually only set in response to the actions taken by you that constitute a request of services, such as making a purchase or authentication to access reserved areas of the Website. Strictly necessary cookies do not require your consent to be placed on your device. You can set your browser to block or notify you about these cookies, but as a result some parts of the website will not function. These cookies do not store personal information.
- Preference cookies. These cookies allow the website to provide functionalities and personalization according to the criteria that you have selected (for example, the language or products selected for purchase) in order to improve the services rendered. Functionality cookies are not indispensable for the website to function, but they improve browsing quality and experience. If you do not authorize these cookies, some or all of these services may not function correctly.
- Statistics cookies. These cookies allow us to collect information on the use of the website by users (number of visitors, pages viewed, time spent on the website, etc.) in order to perform statistical analyses, on an aggregated basis, on the number of users and how users browse our website. By accepting these cookies, you are helping us to improve our website.
- Marketing cookies. These cookies are not essential for browsing but useful for creating personalized advertising that reflects the preferences shown while browsing. These cookies are released and managed by third parties and their use requires your consent. If you refuse these cookies, advertising (including ours) will continue to be displayed as you browse the Internet, although they will not be specific to your personal interests, and will therefore be less relevant.
CONSENT AND MANAGEMENT OF COOKIE PREFERENCES
When first accessing any page of our Website a banner containing a simplified policy statement is displayed.
You can also block or delete cookies, from our Website or any other website, by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies.
Our Website may also contain social media plugins and/or buttons that allow us to easily share our contents on your favourite social media. These plugins do not save any cookies on your computer. However, if a cookie is already in your computer, the plugins are able to recognize it and use it. Collection and use of information by these third parties are carried out based on their privacy policies. We recommend you read those privacy policies carefully.
USE OF OTHER WEBSITES
We recommend reading the privacy and cookie policies of the websites you may access through the links found on our Website. Please note that your cookie preference settings on this Website will not be applied to other companies’ websites.
SCOPE OF DATA DISCLOSURE AND DISSEMINATION
Data collected through cookies are processed by SÓHA’s employees and staff who are duly authorized to data processing so in accordance with their respective job duties.
These data may be processed by other SÓHA’s companies or third-party companies carrying out technical and organizational work on SÓHA’s behalf (e.g.: web service providers). These companies are under a contractual obligation of confidentiality of the personal information and will not use any data beyond the scope of the work outsourced.
Data collected through cookies may be transferred abroad by taking the necessary measures and precautions under the applicable laws, so that we can grant an adequate level of data security and protection. Under no circumstances your data will be disclosed to indeterminate persons.